INSTAGRAM Challenge for Made With Love!

This month, all the Made With Love designers will host fun challenges for you and I'll start the ball rolling... 

Let's talk about our FAVOURITE THINGS. I have got a lot! But to make life less complicated for the challenge I will pick my top 3. 

1. Dewdrops
2. Washi Tapes
3. INKS! (This one came as a surprise to me. Thanks to my colleagues Jasmin and Aida for dragging me out of my comfort zone. I wanted to cry when they did. hahaha. (Guys you know what i mean)  I will forever thank them for it because now, I JUST LOVE INKS! 


So this is the layout I made using all those 3 items I listed above. In under an hour, I finished a page that becomes one of my faves if not the most fave ever.  Because when I was doing it, I was so emotional. Just truly happy and at peace. Grateful of my son, Rujim who has autism. He is my angel. My hero. Because of him I learned to be more simple. I learned to be more quiet and serious and deep. Because of him I am happy. And I learned that happy doesn't always mean we laugh out loud and smile all the time. Tears can mean happy too at times. 








 I wanted my layout to be simple, minimalist and so I didn't use any dimensional adhesives. No flowers and heavy embellishments. I just want the washi tapes, the inks and dewdrops to be showcased.. but most of all I would like the spotlight to be on the photo of me and Rujim and my thoughts about us. I think I achieved what I wanted :)


So here are the challenge details:

1.  I would like you to take a picture of any of your project, it can be new it can be old, as long as it shows you used one of the favourite scrapbooking supplies I mentioned (washi tape, dewdrops, ink) and post it on INSTAGRAM.

2. Hashtag it with: #mwldtchallenge

3. Your Instagram account must be public, and you must be living in Singapore.

4. Make sure you follow @madewithlovesg and @genevive (that's me) in instagram.

5. I will choose the winner  from all the instagram entries Sunday, 11th of May. Enjoy and goodluck!

See you in instagram! Xoxo, Gen :)


1 comment:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love your layout! And the dew drops! :)

AddThis