This month, all the Made With Love designers will host fun challenges for you and I'll start the ball rolling...
Let's talk about our FAVOURITE THINGS. I have got a lot! But to make life less complicated for the challenge I will pick my top 3.
2. Washi Tapes
3. INKS! (This one came as a surprise to me. Thanks to my colleagues Jasmin and Aida for dragging me out of my comfort zone. I wanted to cry when they did. hahaha. (Guys you know what i mean) I will forever thank them for it because now, I JUST LOVE INKS!
So this is the layout I made using all those 3 items I listed above. In under an hour, I finished a page that becomes one of my faves if not the most fave ever. Because when I was doing it, I was so emotional. Just truly happy and at peace. Grateful of my son, Rujim who has autism. He is my angel. My hero. Because of him I learned to be more simple. I learned to be more quiet and serious and deep. Because of him I am happy. And I learned that happy doesn't always mean we laugh out loud and smile all the time. Tears can mean happy too at times.
So here are the challenge details:
1. I would like you to take a picture of any of your project, it can be new it can be old, as long as it shows you used one of the favourite scrapbooking supplies I mentioned (washi tape, dewdrops, ink) and post it on INSTAGRAM.
2. Hashtag it with: #mwldtchallenge
3. Your Instagram account must be public, and you must be living in Singapore.
4. Make sure you follow @madewithlovesg and @genevive (that's me) in instagram.
5. I will choose the winner from all the instagram entries Sunday, 11th of May. Enjoy and goodluck!
See you in instagram! Xoxo, Gen :)