reasons to smile :)

Happy new year! I hope that this year, we all have a long list of reasons to smile ... be at peace with anything God assigns to us.  I could feel it the very first day of this brand new 2014. Events affirming that my God is a living God. He takes care of me. And this week, again, He intervened.  I can't wait to tell you the rest of my good news... but that can wait. 

Here's my very first post for Made With Love this year. A layout and a card using papers from Webster's Pages - Recorded and a flower die from Sizzix. 


This photo of me, Amanda and Mita was taken during MWL's reopening. Is it obvious that I was very sick that time? I guess not much. Thanks to the librarian eyeglasses :)


... to match the layout, I made this 2 minute card using the same collection. I will give this card to the guy who is so very much into his bicycle nowadays. To show that I support his hobby 98% lol :)

Check out more awesome projects created for Made With Love this month by my fellow designers:




1 comment:

Priscilla Lim said...

The card is so cute! I love the bicycle clip :)

AddThis