December Daily

December is here! What are you up to this Holiday Seasons? Have you started with your "December Daily" yet? Here's a very simple one from me ready to be filled with memories... 


I really love the Technique Tuesday stamp set and the Simple stories paper pad I used for this mini album I am making for i {heart} papers and  Made With Love. It is just a simple blank album measuring to 6x8. 







Check out the rest of the Made With Love design team. We are all doing Christmas projects this month. 



Supplies: 
ink - Palette
adhesives - Beacon, dimensional dots
alphabets - American Crafts
others - cardstock, jump  rings



5 comments:

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

LOVE this Gen !!!

Priscilla Lim said...

Such a lovely album :)

Jeanette said...

So inspirational! Got to start on mine soon!

yyam said...

Simplicity is elegance...I'm sure you will fill it up with beautiful memories this month!

Sam said...

loving this!

AddThis