Hello again!

... that's the collection from Carta Bella I am loving and playing with at the moment. Makes me imagine the things I love.

A relaxed day at home. With not so many fancy stuff but clean and happy with a bit of mess here and there and occasional noise courtesy of K & B. 

Or tea time with a dear friend. 
Or late night movie marathon with Benjo. 

Or just me .... with my craft supplies, my notebook and my favorite pen. 



Journaling: "The older I get, the more I realize that it's the little things that count. Praying to God that He will help me to focus less on this "world" but on things that really matter. 

Here's a layoutI made...  and a cover of a mini album which for some reason, refuses to be finished. It's been 2 years since I started this album LOL! Some things always get in the way I guess. Whatever. At least I already made the cover hahaha. 


Go and and check out the rest of the Made With Love ladies and let their awesome works inspire you enough to be able to do nothing but craft this weekend! 


Supplies: 
paper - Carta Bella (Hello Again)
embellishments - Websters Pages, Studio Calico 

3 comments:

Gi meaningful purple life said...

beautiful your page and post Genevive!

yyam said...

Soft and pretty layout!

evelynpy said...

i love this layout so much...falling in love with carta bella hello again...you nail it gen

AddThis