Chocolate Crinkles

I almost forgot about this photos of my cookie monsters. Saw it when I was looking for photos to scrap for one of my current assignments :)  Thanks hubby dear for capturing their precious expressions eating with such heavenly satisfaction! 





This cookie is one of the first I learned to bake as inspired by my friend and Kumare Jing :) Her recipe is in my recipe book. Handwritten. And because I'm lazy to type everything word for word, I just copied a recipe from somewhere out there.. It's similar anyway :) 

Chocolate Crinkles Recipe 
Ingredients:
1/2cup vegetable oil
4oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted, cooled
2cups granulated sugar
2teaspoons vanilla
4eggs
2cups all-purpose flour
2teaspoons baking powder
1/2teaspoon salt
1/2cup powdered sugar
Precedure: 
  1. In large bowl, mix oil, chocolate, granulated sugar and vanilla. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
  1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
  1. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls into powdered sugar; roll around to coat and shape into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
  1. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when touched lightly in center. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Makes 6 dozen cookies. |SOURCE






Hope you get to try it! :)  

1 comment:

Jennie Grange said...

that looks soooo good! I'm always on the look out for a new cookie recipe!

AddThis